STEPS TO FINANCIAL PEACE Conference 2012
26 May 2012
1:00 PM – 6:00PM
Parklane International Hotel, Cebu City
While many of us desire to be financially free, a smaller percentage gets to understand what financial peace is all about. With the smaller portion of the population understanding what financial peace can bring, few of us fail to sustain what we learn. On the other hand, a different segment in the same society put the same value on being financially free but fails to impart these learning, thus affecting our country as a whole. Looking closer at these unceasing concerns on our country and our individual concerns as well, we are left open to possible alternatives that give us a notion of instant access towards this goal.
We believe that pursuing “financial peace” is a step-by-step process that can only be achieved by purposely deciding in committing to these approaches.
In conclusion, every Filipino is entitled to be financially at peace as our constitution dictates that each of us is to live in liberty. Understanding how this process works and applying these steps in our lives, gives us the chance that we might have missed before.
Today, allow us to invite you on this year’s STEPS TO FINANCIAL PEACE by Mr. Randell Tiongson and guest speakers Mr. Jayson Lo.
Our modules are collaborations of theoretical and experience-based learning approaches and practical applications to meet your business and personal requirements.
Get a chance to win prizes from our sponsors!
Regular Rate - P2,500
Early Bird Rate (until May 11, 2012 only!)
Professional - P1,000
Student - P900
(Inclusive of PM snacks)
RANDELL TIONGSON, RFP will teach you the Steps to Financial Peace together with fellow expert on finance and entrepreneurship.
As one of the country’s lauded speaker and coach on personal finance and investments, Randell’s is…
A Financial Advisor & Educator
• Director of the Registered Financial Planner Institute Philippines
• Columnist for the Philippine Daily Inquirer
• Columnist for Moneysense Magazine
• Former Columnist for Business Mirror
A Public Speaker
• In 2011, Randell reached thousands of people in educating and leveraging FinQ through programs like Wealth Summit, All About Money, Usapang Pera, Steps to Financial Peace Conference 2011, Blue Chip, and many more.
• Speaker for Go Negosyo
• Featured speaker for educational institutions like the Asian Institute of Management, Ateneo, De La Salle, Mapua University, University of Santo Tomas, De La Salle, University of the Philippines and various conferences, companies and organizations.
An Influential Public Figure on Finance
• One of 12 Most Influential people in Personal Finance by Moneysense Magazine
• 2011 Outstanding Alumni of the University of Santo Tomas
• 20+ years of experience in the Financial Service Industries – Banking, Mutual Funds & Insurance.
• Host of the Cable TV Show RFP Money Talks
• Appears as a resource person for various TV shows like TV Patrol, Bandila, 700 Club Asia, Mornings at ANC, Shoptalk, Business Nightly, Light Talk, Sis, Umagang Kay Ganda, Unang Hirit, Aksyon TV, News to Go, GNN, Talk Back, etc.
• Adviser, Blas F. Ople Policy Center; in-charge of financial literacy advocacy for OFW’s
JAYSON LO speaking on ‘Understanding Debt and Avoiding being into it”. He is also:
Author of “YOUnique”, Understanding Others, by Understanding You.
PRESENTATION AND TRAINING WORKSHOPS
• Personal Finance: “Six Steps to Financial Freedom”
• Personality Profile: “DISC Strengths & Weaknesses”
• Personal & Team Leadership: “Reinventing Yourself”
• “The Art of Selling”
• “Entrepreneurship Challenge”
Register now, and achieve financial peace!
MECHANICS OF RESERVATION
Position / Job Title:
City of Origin:
City of Origin:
(For Students, attach a scanned copy of your valid School ID (back to back) and email it to us.)