How Many SM Malls are there in Cebu?
The first SM mall built in Cebu was SM City Cebu. To date, there are already 3 SM Malls in our little province.
What’s so special about SM malls and why are we featuring them? Well, SM malls are large – larger than most malls you can find in Cebu. Plus, they got nearly everything from cinemas to food courts to supermarkets. Cebuanos love frequenting their malls, along with other major malls such as Ayala Center Cebu, because there’s always something to do there (and it’s airconditioned. Sweet escape from the heat.)
According to Wikipedia, “On an average day, more than 100,000 people visit SM City Cebu, with the figure increasing to 140,000 to 150,000 on weekends”. That’s a lot!
So, where are these SM malls located?
- SM City Cebu is located in North Reclamation Area, Mabolo, Cebu City
- SM City Consolacion, is at Rizal Avenue (Cebu North Road) Barangay Lamac, Consolacion, Cebu, Philippines
- SM Seaside City Cebu is at South Road Properties, Cebu City
SM City Cebu
This is the first SM Mall built in Cebu. It is the 6th largest shopping mall in the Philippines (as of 2018). It has an IMAX theater and has 8 cinemas. It also has its own supermarket.
Mall Hours: 10am-9pm (Monday-Sunday). Mall hours may vary during holidays.
SM City Consolacion
This is the second SM Mall built in Cebu – also known to Cebuanos as SM Lacion. It has a Supermarket and 4 digital theaters.
Mall Hours: 10am to 9pm (Monday- Sunday). Mall hours may vary during holidays.
SM Seaside City Cebu
Lucky Ambago Purok Otso, Wikipedia
SM Seaside City is the third SM mall built in Cebu. It is also the third largest mall in the Philippines and seventh largest in the world (as of publication date). It has a Center Stage theater, a large screen cinema, 2 Director’s Club cinemas, and 4 regular cinemas. It also has a department store and supermarket.
Mall Hours: 10am-9pm (Sunday-Thursday) and 10am-10pm (Friday-Saturday)
Mall hours may vary during holidays.
Cebu Daily News
Besides the 3 SM malls, SM Prime Holdings also has SM Hypermarket and SaveMore peppered all over Cebu.
- SM HYPERMARKET CEBU - M. Logarta Ave., Barrio Subangdaku, Mandaue City, Cebu, Store Hours: 8:00am - 9:00pm (Monday-Friday)
- SM HYPERMARKET JMALL - A.S. Fortuna corner V. Albano St., Bakilid Extension, Mandaue, Cebu City. Store Hours: 9am - 9pm (Monday-Friday)
- SAVEMORE DANAO - F. Ralota St, Danao City, Cebu. Store Hours: 9am-9pm (Monday-Friday)
- SAVEMORE MARKET ELIZABETH MALL - Elizabeth Mall, corner Leon Kilat Street and N Bacalso Avenue, Cebu City. Store Hours: 9am-9pm (Monday-Friday)
- SAVEMORE MARKET MACTAN - Block D. Mactan Marina Mall, Mezi, Lapu-lapu City, Cebu. Store Hours: 9am-9pm (Monday-Friday)
- SAVEMORE MARKET MAGUIKAY - M.L. Quezon st., Maguikay, Mandaue, Cebu City. Store Hours: 9am-9pm (Monday-Friday)
- SAVEMORE MARKET MARIBAGO - Maribago National Bldg., Maribago, Lapu-lapu City, Cebu. Store Hours: 8am-8pm (Friday-Sunday) and 9am-8pm (Monday-Thursday)
- SAVEMORE MARKET NAGA - Sasyon Street, Brgy. East Poblacion, Naga City, Cebu. Store Hours: 8am-9pm (Monday-Friday)
- SAVEMORE MARKET PARKMALL - 168 Ouano Avenue, Mandaue Reclamation Area, Mandaue City, Cebu. Store Hours: 9am-9pm (Monday-Friday)